Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected from users and how it is used. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years of age may register at http://KULTO.es/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have made an effort to create a safe and trustworthy space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
– I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
– I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
TRIDENT GASTRONOMY SL. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
– Identity of the person in charge: TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.
– Trade name: KULTO
– NIF/CIF: B87352159
– Address: Cl Ibiza 4 28004 – Madrid
– Email: email@example.com
– Activity: Hospitality
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”. For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How did I get your data?
The personal data that I process at TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL comes from:
– Reservation form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL. I am processing personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
– Request its rectification or deletion
– Request the limitation of your treatment
– Oponerse al tratamiento
– Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
– The treatment is based on consent
– The data has been provided by the person concerned.
– The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
– Service request form – reservations: I request the following personal information: Name, Surname, Telephone, Email, to request any of the services that http://KULTO.es/ makes available to its users. The information collected will allow you to request the corresponding service for a possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by email. The web does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on Mailchimp servers (provider of TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
– To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– To manage social networks. TRIDENT GASTRONOMY SL. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of http://KULTO.es/, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.).
It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European data protection general regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.) with address at Cl Ibiza 4 28004 – Madrid (Spain) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL., does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
– Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
– Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
– What they buy online and through other channels
At http://KULTO.es/ I use Twitter ads, Twitter’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
– Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
– Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
– What they buy online and through other channels
Adwords is a Google platform for ADVERTISERS who want to advertise on GOOGLE. At http://KULTO.es/ I use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads to display on other web pages. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
– Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
– Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
– What they buy online and through other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
– Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://KULTO.es/, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Adsense: On this website I am associated with Google to show third-party ads to users who access this website. By working with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads.
Third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies, as well as a series of DoubleClick brand services. When you visit this page, cookies from those services are sent to your browser.
Consult more information about the types of cookies that Google uses, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
You can use your ad settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and to opt out of interest-based ads. Even if you opt out of receiving these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from IP address, browser type, and recent and past searches related to your current search.
When browsing http://KULTO.es/ non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
– Google analytics
– Twitter analytics
– Facebook Pixel
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
http://KULTO.es/ is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
http://KULTO.es/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.) will ensure that any person who is authorized by TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL. to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL., it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to http://KULTO.es/, exonerating KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by notifying KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.) reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, KULTO (TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL) will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, http://KULTO.es/ does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, http://KULTO.es/ undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Basic information on Data Protection
Responsible: TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL.
Purpose: Provision of online services
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
Legitimation: express consent and legitimate interest
Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at https://www.KULTO.es/politica-de-privacidad/
At TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL informs the user that, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following
• Se recogen tus datos para que la experiencia de usuario mejore, atendiendo a tus intereses y necesidades
• We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
• Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
• We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
• Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL
Registered office: C/ Ibiza 4 28009 Madrid
C.I.F. nº: B87352159
V has designated a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
• Name, address and date of birth
• Telephone number and email address
• Information regarding payments and returns
• IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system
• Any other information or data that you decide to share with us
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
3. Why and for what do we process your data?
At TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL we process the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
• Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
• Manage the sending of information requested from us.
• Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks of the users. clients in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the client’s online experience
• Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
• In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
• Consent of the interested party for contracting services and products, for contact forms,
requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
• Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public Authorities and third party claims.
5. How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. data.
6. To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL will provide user data to third parties.
In some cases, only when necessary, TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL will provide user data to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use said information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
7. Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Regulations (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
8. What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email:
By virtue of what is established in the GDPR, you can request:
• Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
• Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
• Right of deletion and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
• Right to limit processing: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
• Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
• Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
• Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of your data, you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
9. Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility regarding hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information.
TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL is exonerated from responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
10. How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL will demand the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person providing the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
11. What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL
TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, due to causes beyond TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that
They may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of TRIDENTE GASTRONOMIA SL However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
12. Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files.